Montclair New Jersey wireless security solution simply leaps over All barriers
New Jersey Institutions of all kinds - governments, shopping centers, schools, ports, military bases etc are facing immense challenges that encompass not just installing video surveillance cameras in areas that are too remote but also include the need for real-time data access to the mobile responder teams such as fire departments, law enforcement agencies and emergency medical services.
- Eliminates the massive costs and delays of trenching for fiber
- Quickly deployed and configured - operational within hours
- High capacity, configurable and secure broadband wireless for guaranteed QoS
virtually unlimited number of video surveillance cameras to be deployed in east orange
- The only solution that can provide complete integration of WiMAX, Wi-Fi mesh and WLANs from end-to-end
- Immediate, anytime communications for emergency personnel
- Access to multiple networked sources of information, anywhere and anytime
- City governments - Monitor traffic intersections for illegal activities and public safety; secure city parks and municipal buildings such as City Hall
- Enterprises - Provide perimeter security for buildings, monitor inventory on warehouse loading docks and much more
- Shopping Malls - Provide customer security in parking lots
- Transportation - Secure dams, bridges, highways and tunnels
- University Campuses - Monitor walkways or high risk areas for student protection
- Military - Enhance security around military installations
- Streaming video, voice and data to emergency vehicles - even when mobile
enable mobile officers to be armed with real-time information.
Englewood nj , security cameras provides constant connectivity between patrol vehicles and headquarters as law enforcement officer’s drive across the city to investigate situations. In this new or expanded security system, high resolution, real-time information from each security camera is transmitted directly to a NJ base station in your regional security center or to the onsite security office allowing the security teams to be “omnipresent”.